thank you for the music..
361 days and counting…Did I mention before that I like December?
Because it’s my birthday month
Because it’s the Christmas month
Because everything seems a little happier , cheerful and magical in December (maybe its just all the twinkling fairy lights and light-headedness from year end sales/shopping)
Because in December, everyone seems to be in a holiday mood and the clients are on leave, your bosses are on leave, n pple are generally more slack at work.
It’s been a crazy crazy year…
And it’ll be too boring if I am to recount my deeds here
Simply put.. it’s been a year of ups and downs… professionally, emotionally, socially, spiritually
And I realized and thank God, there will always be some unwavering constants in my life ( i.e my mostly annoying but im stuck with them, family and friends who reallie care n love me) and then there are the variables, which are mostly mistakes which pray to God, I actually will learn from them and don’t commit them ever again
Thanks for the heaps of love and concern showered upon me the past 12 months.
Have a greatly blessed 2007, everyone

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home