Thursday, December 07, 2006

a little magic perhaps

If dating is like a trip to the amusement park,
Would you go on the rollercoaster or the ferries wheel?

The Rollercoaster : exciting but short lived high through the loops and corkscrews follows. U scream your head off, there’s a buzz in your ears and ur heart feels like its gonna stop anytime. Ur stomach feels queasy and ur head spins and then its all over.

The Ferries Wheel : There’s always a little something about the ferries wheels. Maybe it’s the thousands twinkling lights that makes it look magical. It seems a little boring tho… But when you get on it; there’s the view at the top, the wind in your face, and mostly, it leaves you with a smile on your face and warm fuzzy feeling in the stomach.

I think I might be done with rollercoasters.
Perhaps I should look for a little magic instead….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home